Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Manchester
Get ready to take on The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Manchester – the hit 90s TV show now brought to breathtakingly immersive, genuine 3D life. It’s where you and your team run around madly, shout yourself silly, complete all sorts of tricky challenges and finish up in some lovely satin bomber jackets. Just like the original 90s show, this is one not to be missed!
You will play in a team of 8, and travel through four fully themed adventure zones, Futuristic, Medieval, Aztec and Industrial, testing yourself in Mental, Physical, Skill and mystery solving challenges; before taking on your final task the iconic Crystal Dome. If you have less than 8 people, don’t worry, we may partner you with some other lovely Mazers to enjoy your show!
Located in the heart of Spinningfields, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Manchester is easily accessed from Manchester Victoria, Stockport and Manchester Piccadilly.
- Cancellation Policy
No exchanges or refunds after purchase.
For both London and Manchester Crystal Maze LIVE Experience, the show typically lasts 75 minutes – 90 minutes.
For more information on FAQs, please see HERE
- Full Terms and Conditions
- General Conditions
- You cannot play The Crystal Maze if you are pregnant.
- You cannot play The Crystal Maze if you have consumed alcohol or drugs.
- Booking tickets to The Crystal Maze means you accept the Terms and Conditions
- The Crystal Maze Manchester is only suitable for guests aged 13+. Guests aged 13-17 must be accompanied by a playing and paying 18 year old.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the time of your booking. Failure to do so may result you in not being admitted to the show.
- The Crystal Maze offers no refunds under any circumstances.
- If you book a team of less than 8 people you may have other audience members added to your team.
- Good To Know
• Appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn. High-heels, flip-flops and open toed shoes are not suitable for play.
• The Crystal Maze reserves the right to refuse admission if these terms and conditions are breached at any point during the Show.
• Proof of age may be needed to gain admittance the maze.
- How Does It Work
You will receive a self-print voucher after purchase. Please print and present at the venue on arrival.
- Suitable For Children
The Crystal Maze Manchester is only suitable for guests aged 13+. Guests aged 13-17 must be accompanied by a playing and paying 18 year old.
Thursdays 4.30pm - 9.10pm
Fridays 1.30pm - 9.10pm
Saturdays 9.40am - 9.10pm
Sundays 9.30am - 5.55pm
Booking until 31 August 2018
- Where Do I Go
The Crystal Maze Studios
Lower Byrom Street
Entrance next to Museum of Science & Industry off Lower Byrom Street.