Sold Out Event
Missed it? Browse live shows now!Find Events
The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London
Get ready to take on The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London – the hit 90s TV show now brought to breathtakingly immersive, genuine 3D life. It’s where teams run around following their own eccentric Maze Master, shout themselves silly, complete all sorts of tricky challenges and finish up in some lovely satin bomber jackets. Honestly, this has show everything.
You will play in a team of 8, and travel through four fully themed adventure zones, Futuristic, Medieval, Aztec and Industrial, testing yourself in Mental, Physical, Skill and mystery solving challenges; before taking on your final task the iconic Crystal Dome. If you have less than 8 people, don’t worry, we may partner you with some other lovely Mazers to enjoy your show!
Located in the heart of Angel Islington, this immersive show is just a short trip from Kings Cross, Euston, Farringdon, Angel, and Highbury and Islington Station.
- Cancellation Policy
No exchanges or refunds after purchase.
- Delivery Method
You will receive a self-print voucher after purchase. Please print and present at the venue on arrival.
The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience in London takes about 80 minutes to finish. However, we still need players to arrive 30 minutes before their start time for a health and safety briefing.
For more information on our FAQs, please see here
- Full Terms and Conditions
- General Conditions
- You cannot play The Crystal Maze if you are pregnant
- You cannot play The Crystal Maze if you have consumed alcohol or drugs.
- Booking tickets to The Crystal Maze means you accept the Terms and Conditions
- The Crystal Maze London is strictly an 18+ only venue.
- You must arrive at least 30 minutes before the time of your booking. Failure to do so may result you in not being admitted to the show.
- The Crystal Maze offers no refunds under any circumstances.
- If you book a team of less than 8 people you may have other audience members added to your team.
- Good To Know
• Appropriate clothing and footwear should be worn. High-heels, flip-flops and open toed shoes are not suitable for play.
• The Crystal Maze reserves the right to refuse admission if these terms and conditions are breached at any point during the Show.
• Proof of age may be needed to gain admittance the maze.
- Suitable For Children
No, the Crystal Maze London is strictly an 18+ only venue.
- Performance Times
Tuesday - Friday 2pm - 9pm
Saturdays 9am - 10pm
Sundays 10am - 9pm
Running until 30 September
- Where Do I Go
10-14 White Lion Street
The nearest tube station is Angel which is on the Northern line, and the Angel Centre and Upper Street Car Parks are only about five minutes’ walk away. Both are paid parking.